- Complete call tracking and analytics captured for publisher and advertiser
- Real-time engagement of site visitor and advertiser
- Better consumer experience, over traditional click-to-call, when advertiser does not answer call
Back to Top
- A site visitor clicks the “VoiceConnect Phone” icon
- ContactAtOnce! presents a Publisher co-branded form prompting the site visitor for their name and callback number
- ContactAtOnce! confirms with the site visitor that the request for Callback was received
- ContactAtOnce! creates an on-demand conference call using regular phones over the Public Switched Telephone Network.
- ContactAtOnce! first calls the advertiser’s designated “front office” number and prompts the advertiser whether they wish to accept the call. If the advertiser accepts the call then the site visitor’s telephone is dialed and the advertiser and consumer are bridged together.
- Response analytics such as date, time, called number and conversation transcript are captured