Release Notes – March 2015
ContactAtOnce! has developed a number of new features and products, many of them requested by you, our valued users and customers. Some of the newly released items for Q1-2015 are the following:
- Improved Session Transcript Handling
- Responsive Social Profile Viewer
- MTC Enhancements
- eLead CRM Integration
- Multiple CRM Support
Group Text Beta
Many customers have asked for Group Text capabilities and now it is available in Beta. Participation in the Beta is limited. Interested parties should contact their Account Manager to participate.
Group Text from ContactAtOnce! provides the ability to send a text message to a group of people at the same time. It is a great tool for making short announcements to several people at the same time. Recipients of a group text can respond to start a Mobile Text Connect conversation with an Agent.
Current Beta features include:
- Add, Edit, Delete Contacts
- Add, Edit, Delete Groups
- Contacts In Multiple Groups
- Send Text to Contact
- Send Text to Group
Industry Shortcut Editor
Industry shortcuts (e.g. Auto, Apartment, Real Estate) are packaged and distributed with the ContactAtOnce! Agent Client software. The shortcut package to be used for any given chat conversation is determined by the server based on the Publisher account settings. The identifier for that shortcut package along with other conversation specific information are sent to the Agent Client Software at the start of the conversation.
Publishers now have the ability to create a custom industry shortcut package that can be distributed to all agents of any merchant associated with their account.
Language Localization Settings
Merchants who operate in multiple languages can now manage language specific settings from a single page in the portal.
Currently, English, French Canadian and Spanish are supported.
Settings to be managed on this page include:
- Display Name
- Agent Unavailable Message
- Standard Greeting
- Merchant Shortcuts Button Label &Message Text
Note: This menu option is made visible on request. Please contact our Customer Support department for assistance.
Back to Top
- Added Agent Notes & Termination Type to Session Transcript Email
- New Transcript Sending Options (Consumer Advocate vs. Dealer Answer) – now have options to control sending the Session Transcript when Consumer Advocate answers the chat. Same options apply (All, Interactive Only, Lead Captured Only)
Responsive Social Profile Viewer
The Agent Social Profile page is now responsive and mobile friendly. Learn more about the Agent Social Profile
The ContactAtOnce! Go App provides the ability to send videos in a Mobile Text Connect conversation. When those videos are played, notification is sent to the Agent who uploaded the video. If the Agent is online with the Go App when the video is viewed, the notification is sent via alert in the Go App and becomes part of the conversation transcript. If the Agent is offline when the video is viewed, the notification is sent via email which is shown below. This email now includes a link back to the Video Library page for that conversation as well as a link to the MTC conversation itself (portal login required to see this page).
eLead CRM Integration
Sending Leads to the eLead CRM system is now supported. Configuration of this feature is not yet self-service through the Portal. Please contact our Customer Support department for assistance.
Multiple CRM Support
Sending Leads to multiple CRM systems at the same time is now supported. Configuration of this feature is not yet self-service through the Portal. Please contact our Customer Support department for assistance.
- Report Hang Correction – resolved an issue with client side scripting on reports with pie charts
- Portal Response Time Improvement – resolved an issue with slow portal response time
- Home Page Tile Resiliency – resolved an issue with tiles stacking on top of each other in the portal home page
- Not Allowing Deleted Agents to Send MTC Messages – resolved an issue that allowed deleted agents to send MTC messages via the mobile agent client app
- Call Pop MTC Number Assignment – resolved an issue where MTC conversations were getting assigned to wrong MTC number if originating from Call Alert