From this page, you may enter the information required to provision agents of your business to use the ContactAtOnce! Service.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Agent Mobile Number
- Routing Type
- Max # of Open Conversations
- Hot Lead
- Agent Image File
- Update the agents information for all cross assigned accounts
- Standard – the sales representative will receive IM/Conversation alerts for all customer-initiated chat sessions, subject to routing rules.
- Forward Only – the sales representative will only receive Conversation Forwarding requests from other agents and will not receive IM/Conversation alerts at the beginning of an IM/Chat session.
Max # of Open Conversations
Contact At Once! allows you to designate how many conversations an agent can have at any given time. Once the agent has reached their Max # of Open Conversations, they will no longer be alerted for new conversations until at least 1 of their conversations have ended.
- The image file must be of type .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- The image file will be truncated if it exceeds 110 pixels in width
- The image file will be uploaded and stored on the ContactAtOnce! servers.
- To preview how the image will appear in the ContactAtOnce! instant connect session, you must click the upload button.
How it works:
- Checking the box will cause all other accounts the agent is listed on to be updated with any changes made.
- The box will not be checked by default.
- Located on the provision agent page after the option to edit is selected for an existing agent