Mobile Agent Client v4.0 Release Notes – November 2016
What’s new in CAO Go! 4.0?
- Our most streamlined, user-friendly interface yet (you’re going to love it)
- Multiple performance enhancements for faster, more stable interactions
- Improved video streaming in live web chats
- Easier access to your conversations, from live chats to messaging conversations (texts, Facebook messenger, etc.)
Check it out!
- Register with Email
- Login with User Id and Password
- Home Screen – My Conversations
- Actions Menu
- Side Menu
- Select Register with email on the welcome screen
- Enter your email address
- Check your email and enter the activation code
In case of an unrecognized email, please contact support.
- Select Log In on the welcome screen
- Enter your user id and password (you can find these in your installation email)
My Conversations screen serves as your home screen, providing you with a streamlined view of your activity. You can:
- View a list of all your current conversations.
- Be alerted to new messages that await your immediate attention.
- Open any conversation by tapping on it.
The conversation screen is where you conduct your conversation with the consumer. You can also:
- Tap the consumer’s name to view the consumer information which includes:
- Originating URL (for live web)
- Consumer profile information (name, phone, email, etc.)
- Swipe left to use Shortcuts.
- Use the Add menu (+) to enrich your conversation:
- Add photos and videos* by tapping the + sign on the bottom left.
- Start live video (live web only)
- Open the Conversation Action menu (top right) and perform different actions such as End conversation (live web) or Blacklist consumer (Messaging-MTC).
* Note: Once a video or an image has been captured or selected from the gallery the file will be uploaded through the Contact At Once servers and return a short link that can be sent in the current conversation.
Access the Action menu on the top right to:
- Join live conversations (started from your desktop).
- Get latest messaging conversation.
- Start a new Mobile Text Connect conversation.
Open the side menu on the top left or swipe right on the My conversations screen to:
- Set your status (online/offline).
- Change settings such as default online time or online reminder.
- Access the welcome tour.