Release Notes – August 2016
The following new and exciting changes to ContactAtOnce! were released in August 2016.
To enhance security, we have updated our Password Policy to require stronger passwords and disallow reuse of older passwords.
- Require minimum 10 characters
- Require number, letter, lowercase, uppercase and special characters
- Password cannot match last 12 entries
To enhance security, we have changed the way we handle forgotten password. The new flow requires the user to reset the password rather than sending the existing password to the user via email.
- Forget password link from login > new ‘reset password’ page
- Reset password email with authenticated link to change password page
- Change password page