The Name Prompt, as the title implies, prompts a site visitor to identify themselves prior to initiating an IM conversation. The site visitors identification is then presented to the sales representative as part of the IM pop and also recorded in the lead tracking analytics.
- Advertiser presented with site visitor identification
- Lead tracking and analytics includes site visitor identification
- Site visitor identification retained to streamline future interactions via ContactAtOnce!
- A site visitor clicks a presence icon.
- ContactAtOnce! presents a Publisher co-branded form prompting the site visitor for identifying information including name, email address and phone number.
- ContactAtOnce! passes the site visitor’s entered information to the advertiser sales rep and into the lead tracking and analytics