- New Portal Dashboar
- Updateable Phone Call Alerts
- Enhanced Provision Agent
- Agent Client Enhancements
- Mobile Desktop Extension Registration Enthancements
- iPad Client (Alpha)
- Provision Agent Web Services
- New Reporting Web Services
ContactAtOnce! has developed a number of enhancements, many of them requested by you, our valued users and customers. These enhancements, available now, are designed to allow you to derive even more value from ContactAtOnce!. Highlights of the new or enhanced features include:
- Portal Dashboard
- Interactive, Update-able Tracked Call Alerts
- Click Path and Search Keyword Reporting
- Provision Agent Enhancements
- Agent Client Enhancements
- Mobile Desktop Extension Registration Enhancements
- iPad Agent Client (Alpha)
- Provision Agent Web Service
- New IM Chat Session Detail Web Service
New Portal Dashboard
Key capabilities of the dashboard include:The new ContactAtOnce! portal “dashboard” provides an enhanced user experience and home page from which to easily access most critical functions that a ContactAtOnce! merchant regularly uses.
- Online sales agents
- Recent chat sessions
- Quick Links to frequently used functions
- Chat origination reports
- Feature highlights
ContactAtOnce! Phone Call Alerts provide real-time visual alerts to incoming phone calls with important contextual information to allow you to answer more effectively. A quick call notes functions allows follow up requirements to be quickly and easily captured and synched to CRM systems for effective follow through.
Key capabilities include :
- Real-time call notification
- Source of call identification
- Call history
- Enhanced Caller information
- Call notes
- Call disposition
- Synch to CRM systems
ContactAtOnce! enhanced the Provision Agent function to improve usability. The new Provision Agent function includes an improved report of all currently provisioned agents that now includes:
- Agent images (quickly see which agents do and do not have an image uploaded)
- Mobile Desktop Extension registration status
- iPad Agent Client registration status
ContactAtOnce! enhanced the Mobile Desktop Registration process to provide greater visibility to the registration status.
For more information, please see Mobile Desktop Extension.
Agent Client Enhancements
Several usability and functional enhancements were added to v4.2 of the ContactAtOnce! provided IM client. Enhancements include:
- Consumer Profile Update Usability Enhancements
- Hot Key Shortcuts
- User Defined Shortcut Variables
- Tracked Call Alert Opt Out
- Consumer Profile Update Opt Out
For more information, please see ContactAtOnce! Agent Client v4.4 Release Notes.
ContactAtOnce! released the Alpha version of the industry’s first native client for the Apple iPadTM. The General Availability version will be released in the Apple iStore.
For more information, please see ContactAtOnce! iPad Agent Client.
ContactAtOnce! now provides a web service for provisioning new sales agents. Requested by customers to allow new agent provisioning to be tied into existing advertiser management portals.
Two new web services are now available for exporting chat data into other systems:
For more information, please see Reporting Service.
What Would You Like? Have an Idea?
ContactAtOnce! is listening! Have an idea for a product feature or enhancement that would allow you to derive more value? Please tell us!