Release Notes – December 2014
ContactAtOnce! has developed a number of new features and products, many of them requested by you, our valued users and customers. Some of the newly released items for Q4-2014 are the following:
ContactAtOnce! has released version 3.2 of the Mobile Agent Client.
New Features Include:
- Login Alerts – Users can now set a specific date/time to receive a push notification alert to log into ContaceAtOnce Go! on their device.
- Agent Presence Report – Users can now see the online status of other Agents assigned to their account and send a “nudge” via push notification asking offline agents to login
ContactAtOnce! continues to expand access to information and configuration options through web services. Learn more about the API Developer Guide
Several new methods have been added in Q4-2014 including the following:
Direct Merchant Reporting Service
- Consumer Consent Profile – returns Consumer Information, TCPA Consent Status and First Contact Details for a specified consumer phone number
Mobile Text Connect Service
- InitiateInteractiveAlert – allows an authorized third party to send a message to a consumer via Mobile Text Connect with option of alerting agent
- MarkConsumerOptOut – allows an authorized third party to mark a consumer’s phone number as Opted Out.
Partner Manager Service
- GetExternalExternalMobileTextConnectNumber – allows an authorized third party to retrieve a list of external Mobile Text Connect numbers associated with their account
- AssignExternalMobileTextConnectNumber– allows an authorized third party to assign an external Mobile Text Connect number to a Merchant associated with their account
- UnassignExternalExternalMobileTextConnectNumber– allows an authorized third party to un-assign an external Mobile Text Connect number assigned to a Merchant associated with their account
ContactAtOnce! continues to extend reporting capabilities with new reports and enhancements to existing reports including the following:
- MTC Detail Report – now available at Org level.
- MTC Performance Report – now available at Org level.
- Agent Presence Trend Report – now has single agent selector
- Lead and Compliance Report
This report identifies key information about a consumer’s path through the ContactAtOnce! system including first point of contact and the point at which communication consent documentation was obtained.
ContactAtOnce! continues to extend lead distribution capabilities with two new CRM Integrations.
- Yardi Pop Card – Multi-Family
- Dealer eProcess – Automotive