|Vehicle History Report Alerts|
ContactAtOnce! alerts Auto Dealer agents to the availability of CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports during a chat session to assist the sales person in the marketing of a vehicle.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report Alerts assist automobile dealer sales reps with the marketing of a vehicle. ContactAtOnce! alerts a sales reps, at the outset of a chat session, to the availability of a Vehicle History Report. The alert includes key information from the report, including for example Accident information and One-owner status. The sales agent may then easily push a link for the customer to view the Vehicle History Report.
Back to Top
How It Works
ContactAtOnce! sends an instant message alert to the answering agent at the beginning of a chat session when the availability of a CARFAX Vehicle History Report can be confirmed. Key points:
- The alert is sent at the beginning of the chat conversation
- The alert is sent to the agent that answers the conversation only
- The alert is sent only to the agent, not to the customer
- Important context from the Vehicle History Report is contained within the alert text including accident and One Owner status
- The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) must be passed to ContactAtOnce! as a query string argument in the format VIN=xxxxxx
- A Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report must be available for the vehicle. Dealers wishing to use this service must subscribe to the CARFAX service (licensed separately)