Facebook Marketplace: Adding to the Contact At Once! Messaging Network
Last year, Facebook officially launched Marketplace as a “convenient destination to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community” —including millions of people in the U.S. who already use it look at auto listings. And today, they’ve expanded the invite to dealerships to add their used vehicle listings!
Contact At Once!, a LivePerson Company, has already been working with Facebook to provide messaging support for dealerships who want to add inventory to Facebook Marketplace.
Have More Conversations with In-Market Shoppers
Facebook is an overwhelmingly popular social media platform. It’s no surprise that people are also using it to connect about buying and selling! Adding your own pre-owned inventory to Marketplace can help you:
- Connect with more car buyers where they’re already researching.
- Respond swiftly to inquiries with Facebook Messenger. (Hint: We can help!)
- Share information needed to narrow the decision, from price to mileage, helping you uncover the serious buyers.
Where Contact At Once! Fits In
The only way to communicate with auto buyers browsing Marketplace is through Facebook Messenger. But don’t rely on your social media team to hop on those sales conversations. Instead, you can set up the Contact At Once! / Facebook Messenger integration. This lets you:
- Use a familiar process – Our integration sends Messenger conversations through the Contact At Once! system, similar to receiving a chat or text from your website or other advertising.
- Spread the messages across your sales team or BDC – Everyone who is set up to respond will get the notification through their desktop or mobile app and can pick up the conversation immediately. This helps ensure a quick, knowledgeable response!
- Bring in backup as needed – Your team doesn’t have to handle these conversations alone. If you’re on our Pro packages, our professional messaging experts can catch the Messenger conversations your busy team might otherwise miss. (Note: You can always add this co-managed coverage if you don’t have it yet.)
- Track & report on the conversations – You can track these Facebook Messenger conversations in the Messaging Details report.
How to Get Started
If you want to try it out, here’s how to get started:
- Create a Facebook page for your dealership if you don’t already have one. (Most likely you do.)
- Fill out this short Facebook form to show your interest in listing on Marketplace.
- If you’re working with an eligible inventory provider, they’ll then contact you about next steps and work with you to get your listings on Marketplace. (The list of providers is on the form.)
- Integrate Messenger with Contact At Once!, making it easier to communicate with interested buyers. If you haven’t already set up this Facebook Messenger integration, your Contact At Once! admin just needs to log into our customer portal and follow the steps. (Here’s a quick video to help!)
In other words, Facebook Marketplace can be one more point in your messaging network with direct connections to buyers. Happy socializing…and selling!
Remember: The Facebook Messenger integration is included at no additional cost if you’re a direct customer with Contact At Once! on our Core or Pro packaging…including Fully Managed or Pro Unlimited. (Not on an eligible package? Chat or text with us below!)